About Me

I am a third year student in CIT. I am studying business admin. I spend a lot of my free time with my georgous nephew jamie. I got my first car this summer it was a present from my mom and dad i just LOVE it

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ohhhh new moon is offically out. Im so excited to go and see I could,t get any tickets to go last weekend so ill hopefully go next week and bring my sister as a treat. She started college this year and bless her she's finding it very hard to settle. She is very much a home bird so ill bring her along to cheer her up. I love the twlight saga. I read all the books during the summer while i was at work. Today was hectic at college so much project's but it wont be to bad xmas is only around the corner. I got most of my nephew's presents sorted i loe spoiling him to me he's fantastic. He's the only baby in the family so he is spoiled rotten by everyone. He is only two so he proberly doese't know christmas is coming but still it's nice to have somebody to spoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment