About Me

I am a third year student in CIT. I am studying business admin. I spend a lot of my free time with my georgous nephew jamie. I got my first car this summer it was a present from my mom and dad i just LOVE it

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today our website was officially over. We handed it up a hour before schedule. We are very happy with the site, it is informative funky and fun. The site was the last part of of web applications to be handed up so we,re done and dusted. Getting very nervous now exams coming very close so much to learn and not a lot of time to so it. Thankfully a lot of our projects are nearly handed up so once that's done it's straight into study. Got all my xmas presents yesterday so i have no excuse but to study. Ohh the joys oh well at least Ive still got x factor to look forward to during the weekend although i must say I'm really missing john and Edward really enjoyed them on the show made me laff every time. my favourite to win is Stacy or Ollie but i think Joe mite do it to and I'm just not fond of him at all reminds me of Danial o Donnell,don't ask my why must be the goodie two shoes look he has, don't get me wrong he's a good singer,but just can't see him as a popstar his too squeaky clean and it drives me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment