About Me

I am a third year student in CIT. I am studying business admin. I spend a lot of my free time with my georgous nephew jamie. I got my first car this summer it was a present from my mom and dad i just LOVE it

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh god college is so over rated i mean where's all the fun. All im hearing is exams projects so annoying. But cant wait for the weekend cos that when New Moon is out in the cinema i cant wait. I fell in love with the books during the summer and New Moon is the second installment in the Twlight saga. Im so excited about it something to look forward to . Only 4 weeks left in college now then Christmas. Going to take my nephew to see santa in two weeks cos thats when they are turning on the Christmas lights in tralee. He is only two and a half but still it's exciting. Working on my Web Application Site for the rest of the week and hopefully it will be finished by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment