About Me

I am a third year student in CIT. I am studying business admin. I spend a lot of my free time with my georgous nephew jamie. I got my first car this summer it was a present from my mom and dad i just LOVE it

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Study

Oh god what a day. I really hate web applications in college. We have a exam next monday and i havent a clue what to do for it. Im in the libiary now trying to do stupid html i mean what is the point i dont want to set up websites for a living i dont see why we have to study for it. To top it off our lectuter is't giving us no help he can understand it and cant see how i havent a bulls notion of what goin on. I honestly feel that i was born with half my brain missing cos everyone else seems to get it. and dont even start me on database i might of been on a spaceship to mars rather then sit in the exam i hadn't a clue what i was doin.

No comments:

Post a Comment