About Me

I am a third year student in CIT. I am studying business admin. I spend a lot of my free time with my georgous nephew jamie. I got my first car this summer it was a present from my mom and dad i just LOVE it

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I passed my driving test this weekend whoooo. Im so happy was very nervous before i went in but thank god i passed it no more green licence for me.Whoooo. Anyback to reality college is getting so hard so many projects comming up and i havent started any of them and to be honest have no interest in doing any of them. I definately think this is my last year in college couldn,t cope with another year of study and projects. I never went out the long weekend with the intention of studying and yep you guessed it i didn,t do a tap i really am touched. Will proberly go out for a few drinks thursday nite it halloween so i should really dress up as something haven,t a clue what tho. Anyway still so excited about passing my driving test that i don.t think ill get any study done tonight mite just head off to bed and definately get into the study tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment